Sunday, September 21, 2008

Advice Needed: Help!


This week, during my group voice class, something terrible happened. There is one boy in my class named Z. He is sometimes funny, sometimes obnoxious, but very plain and odd all the time. Well this time, when I got to class, everyone started teasing me that I have a crush on Z. Even my best friend P was teasing me. I felt like I could burst into tears, but I tried to be Wonder Woman and hold it all in. I asked them to stop as nicely as I could and they stopped for a little while. After a while, they started teasing again. What hurt the worst was that my friend P was still teasing, even though she saw that I had tears starting to form in my eyes. What should I do? Please give me advice. Class is on Wednesday.

Should I....

A. Ignore it. It's no big deal and everyone gets teased.

B. Talk to the teacher and tell her what's happening.

C. Find a new friend in class that doesn't tease.

D. Move to a new voice class.

E. Activate my Wonder Woman powers and lasso the whole class (except the teacher.)

F. Wear a disguise to class next time.

Send help fast, because this is really affecting my super powers! Love, Sailor

12 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

Sailor, trust me, I've been teased more than I care to admit. The boy probably stirred things up because HE likes you. It's not right and it's not fair, but you just have to grin and get through it. I spent my life trying to run from teasing, and I learned it follows you wherever you go. Just stand firm in your cape and trust that Superman will drop him from a building. A really high one. Good luck!

Catherine said...

Hi Sailor,
I think you should ignore the kids who tease you AND find a new friend who doesn't tease you. But if you're still unhappy that then if you Mother says it's okay, you could think about switching to a different class. But there could always be a more plain and more odd boy in that class who teases you too.

You are a little super hero and I say just ignore them. He probably likes you or wants to be friends with you, but doesn't know how to go about it. Good luck WonderSailor. Let us know what you decide to do.
Aunt Catherine

Leslie said...

Sailor i think you should tell the teacher what is happening and mabey you could work it out
I had liked boys too, but get a new best friend get someone you can trust.I feel bad for you.
If you have any problems just call me.


love annie laurie
p.s. i like a boy too

Michelle said...

Sai, Sai...I choose choice "E." But...if the teacher doesn't like that idea, perhaps you can bring some of those tasty giant chocolate chip cookies to class to share. Distraction.

Or...ignore, ignore, ignore. Eventually he will get bored with teasing you. But I KNOW that waiting for that point is so hard. We love you! Happy First Day of Fall! Love, Tante Shell

Leslie said...

I am tereble soore that it hapend loveErinLeigh

Prudy said...

Dear Annie:
I really don't like him at all. I don't want to be rude, but if you saw him and met him, you wouldn't either!
Erin Leigh:
I wanted to tell him "WHATEVER!" like you always do.

Prudy said...

Annie Laurie:
WHO?????

MK and Co. said...

What happened to option G, having your mom teach some crushing comebacks for next weeks class or Option H, having Aunt Heidi accompany you to class next time she's down. Nobody messes with Heidi!
I'm so sorry your friends were teasing you. Nothing is worse than a friend turning on you. I would ingnore them (with a very superior look on your face) and find some new friends.
We all love you and know you could never be interested in a plain, mean, odd boy! Good luck!

Leslie said...

no no no
i meant i like them as friends.
i am saying you should be friends with him.
everyone says i like dustyn and dalyn that i like them
but i like them as my best friends that would just be weird. we have been friends for 6 years now i thought they were so wierd when met them and anouxis too

The Mylroie family said...

Hi Sailor,
They only continue to tease when they get a reaction, so I would say just ignore them. Sometimes a few words heavenward help too!

We'll be thinking of you!
Cam

The Mylroie family said...

I say ignore it, though it IS a big deal. Find a new best friend, a true friend wouldn't want you to be hurt. Kids sometimes tease just to get a reaction, when there isn't one they give up (I've tested it with my children).
Hang in there! We love you!
Auntie Margaret

Fantastic Mr. R said...

Sailor,
Definitely Wonder Woman. Use your wonder woman powers and lasso the bad guys. Ask your dad to give you a magic lasso even miss P and mr. z....i can't wait until you lasso them. ps...Come and visit. On halloween would be nice.