Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It Worked!!!

I really must be Wonder Woman, and you my wonderful readers, are my Justice League. Your advice worked and I didn't even have to use my magic lasso. I followed a little bit of everyone's advice. I made a big batch of chocolate chip cookies to share with the class (Tante Shell), said a prayer before I left (Uncle Cam), and had some haughty comments in my arsenal just in case (Mary Kate). My mom walked me into class and gave Z her icy teacher look, and I walked straight past some of the worst teasers, ignoring them as suggested by Aunt Margaret, Aunt Catherine, Uncle Cam and Aunt Michelle. Since I showed up with a plate of cookies, no one seemed to be able to remember to tease. All they could think was butter-sugar-flour-num,num,num. It seems like the whole teasing episode is forgotten. If it happens again, I plan to stand firm (like Blonde Duck said), tell the teacher (Annie Laurie) and get out my lasso (Aunt Heidi). I really love you all so much. I felt so good knowing that I have so many friends and family who care about me.And now Wonder Woman is off to bed. Even Super Heroes have to get some rest. Big Yawn. Big Happy Yawn.

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh Sailor, we're so glad that everything worked out. It's no fun to be teased. But now we have a question for you. Annabelle just told me that a little girl in her dance class told her, "I don't like you." What do you think we should do about it?

MK and Co. said...

Hail the conquering hero! Wow! Isn't it amazing what a batch of chocolate chip cookies can accomplish! I'm so happy your class went so well. I'm sorry you had this awful experience but it will only make you that much nicer and considerate to other kids being teased now. But I know you were already like that Sailor. Let us know if any other kids get out of hand!

Prudy said...

Sailor:
This is West. I like your blog, Sailor. I like that it has the Super Friends up in front. west

Rindy R said...

Sailor, I felt so bad for you. You were a very brave to walk in with your head held high (and the cookies even higher). How could anyone tease a cutie like yourself! Good Job!
Logan (daughter of Rindy R)

Leslie said...

well im glad it worked out.





love,
annie

Katie and Mark said...

Yeah Sailor! Good Job!

Kaden wants you to know that he had a little boy who followed him around all recess long, poking him in his back. He asked him to stop several times, but he did not listen.

I wish Kaden could bring cookies to school too!

The Blonde Duck said...

Hooray! Good for you!

Michelle said...

Sailor...I am sooo happy to hear that the combined advice worked to your advantage in your class. You are so great! I love learning with you! Love, Tante Shell