Saturday, May 8, 2010

More Roses with Little Miss Girl on the Go

This is Sailor's mom. Hiya folks. I'm assuming that I know just about everybody that reads this blog, right? (Thank goodness for relatives to support your kids.) Yesterday Sailor posted, unbeknownst to me, about roses. She wrote the text and uploaded the pictures all by her little lonsome. While I' not pleased about her roaming the Internet, I'm happy that she's able to accomplish a few things independently. Especially since she may have to wait a decade if she wants my help with anything. But folks, Sailor had just picked roses from our yard for our neighbor Ramona for May Day. I had a great collection of pictures that she could have put into the post-had I known she was going to post. I thought I'd sneak in here and post a few. I wonder how long it will take her to find out I've been here....
And by the way Happy Mother's Day to all.



2 comments:

gigi said...

Pretty Little Girl on the Go and pretty roses!
Happy Mother's Day Weekend :)

Fantastic Mr. R said...

How fun to do May baskets. Those roses are so pretty. I'm excited for ours to come in soon. Where in the yard are yours? I love the spring time; it's so cheerful.
I'm so impressed with Sailor for doing her own post. She's got the skills to pay the bills :).
Happy Mother's Day girls!
Love, H