Friday, October 16, 2009

Toy Story Double Feature

Yesterday, my Tuinei cousins from Provo, Grandma and Grandpa, and my family went to a new restaurant called "The Brick Oven" for pizza, followed by a movie. At our movie theater, a Toy Story double-feature in 3D was playing. We had such a good time and I really wanted to recommend the movies to my fellow readers .I 've loved Toy Story since I was a baby and I was so excited to see one and two in one sitting. I love all the characters, especially Buzz., Woody, and Little Bo Peep. (When I was four I was Bo Peep for Halloween and my little brother was Woody.) Toy Story is a great movie for all ages:kids love the cartoon animation;and grown-ups love the hilarious jokes. I had never been to a double feature before. I would recommend getting free refills on your popcorn! Oh, and don't miss the fun trivia questions and bits that they show during intermission.

What's your favorite part from the Toy Story Movies? Leave a comment!
One of my favorite parts is when Tour Guide Barbie is getting worn out saying good-bye.
Bye, Bye now.

9 comments:

Prudy said...

Sailor, That really was a ton of fun, wasn't it? I don't think I'll need anymore popcorn for at least the next decade. Who am I kidding? I'll probably have some tonight!:) I'm looking forward to Toy Story 3 this summer. It'll be here before you know it. Thanks for another great post. You are really getting the hang of this blogging thing, little miss independence!:)

Prudy said...

Me too ! I can't wait for Toy Story three!

Prudy said...

Me too ! I can't wait for Toy Story three!

Leslie said...

Sailor that was the cutest post.
You an Westy look adorable and so little.

Did you like seeing a double feature? It didn't seem too long?
That's the way we saw movies when we were kids. You watched two of them, not just one.

Also, the popcorn looked delicious. Mmmmmm popcorn!

Catherine said...

Sailor,
I love your Toy Story Post. Very very cute! I wanted to see the double feature, too. But I thought it would be too long for Annabelle and Baby Paul to sit. I love your Little Bo Peep costume. I remember that Halloween very well. You and Westy look so adorable in that picture.

Thanks for sharing your Bo Peep costume with us.

One of my favorite parts in Toy Story 2 is when Al has cheeto dust all over fingers and Bull's Eye eats it off!

LC said...

hi mY name is harmoni hentosh some time this week i will have a blog too . I am 7 years old and my mom likes your moms blog. My mom is going to help me start a blog. I hope you come visit it.

Prudy said...

Harmoni,
I would love to come to your blog! Please let me know when you get it started. Love, Sailor

Michelle said...

Carolina and Georgie filled all the stickers on their special Toy Story charts to earn their way to this double feature. They LOVED it too and got to go with Uncle Andrew on October 10th. I wished I could go too, but I stayed with Sophie. We miss you! Love, Tante Shell

Harmoni Bella said...

sailor i have a blog at dance sisters.blogspot.com