Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Fathers day to all you dads out there! My mom lets my dad choose a dinner he wants for Fathers day. He chose cowboy rubbed steak with chile maple butter. He got a lot of presents, including,a Toy story puzzle, an Ella Fitzgard CD, an inflatable pillow,TWO packs of wintergreen Altoids, Top pop ( Food that has to do with pop: Popsicles, jalapeno poppers, soda pop, popcorn Etc.) I love my dad because he helps me with my math, encourages me to try harder, but most of all, I love him because he's my dad.

PS We have a new friday faves! Heres a link.

Just click on the underlined word, and it will get you to the blog.

2 comments:

Fantastic Mr. R said...

Hi Say Say.
That was a nice post about your Daddy. He's a nice Dad and a good Uncle, too. You are one lucky little gal.
When you were a little baby he made you a neat kite from scratch...it was very sweet. Have you seen it?
I want to hear about your favorites and Legoland and see some pics, too. Would ya, Could ya?
Happy Father's Day to you, too!
Love H

Prudy said...

I have never seen that kite before! I wonder what it looks like!