Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanks for Thanksgiving.........


Well, hello dear readers. How was your week? I've had a very very busy week with more cousins visiting. One of these days I will do a post about some of the plays and recitals that I have been in, but not today. However, one of the best things that we've done lately is to see a wonderful play TWICE. Have you ever seen A Year with Frog and Toad? The music is lively and fun and the play has lots of sweetness. My favorite character is a slow moving snail that tries to deliver a letter throughout the entire musical. You can check out a commercial for the Broadway play here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gEsl6xQB0o (Our local version was just as good! At least I think it was. I've never seen a play on Broadway.)
Well, this week is Thanksgiving, a time to focus on gratitude. This year I'm thankful for.....

1.Books
2.clothes
3.family
4.art
5.food
6.water
7. YOU!
What are you thankful for? Leave a comment!

2 comments:

Fantastic Mr. R said...

im thankful for saler see you sone saler form reeve comeng tomerow :)

Prudy said...

Let's see....I'm thankful for my sweet Sailor girl and her busy, bustling big ideas. You'll go far, kiddo!